The school timing is from 7:30 AM to 1:30 PM from Monday to Saturday. The entrance gates will be closed from 7:30 AM to 8:45 AM to discourage late comers. The gates will again be closed from 1:10 PM to 1:30 PM to discourage parents from intruding into classrooms. Students who come late have to wait in the reception till the first period ends. (9:00 AM)
- Punctual attendance is must for all students.
- All children should be in the school campus by 07:20 AM daily.
- Children are not allowed to be taken home before the last bell unless there is a written permission from the Principal.
- Complete silence is to be observed in the School campus (including the visitors) during the assembly time and dispersal time.
- Students will be allowed to attend the school only in proper school uniform and they should wear school uniform to attend all functions and the Open House / Parent-teacher meeting.
- Any damage done to the school property will be charged.
- Students are required to be punctual. A record of late arrival will be maintained in the diary.
- No late comer will be admitted to class without the permission of the Principal.
- In case of sickness, for more than one day, a medical certificate should be attached to the leave application.
- Glass containers for food or drink must not be brought to school.
- No student should leave the school premises during school hours, without the permission of the Principal.
- Wearing ornaments like rings, bangles etc, is not allowed. Girls can wear simple ear-rings. The school is not responsible for such valuable articles.
- Chewing gum is not permitted in the school.
- Mobile phones, Walkman, CD’s, audio/video cassettes, toys, books (other than school library books) such as comics, newspapers, and periodicals should not be brought to school without the consent of the school authorities. Students in possession of these items will be penalized and the articles will be confiscated.
FIND OUT MORE
- Hair Style: All boys must have regular haircuts. Mushroom cut and long hair on the nape of the neck are strictly forbidden. Important note: Pants should be with normal cut. Low – waist pants will not be permitted.
- Girls should keep their hair clean and tie it back with a thin black elastic band. Those who have hair below shoulder length should tie their hair neatly into one or two braids. Girls having very short hair should put a black hair band. The use of colored / Ornamental hair bands is strictly prohibited.
- Nails must be kept short and clean and no nail polish should be applied.
- No make-up of any kind is allowed.
- No jewelry is permitted except for small ear-studs / small ear rings.
- Students must attend 80% of the classes held in each year, failing which they must repeat the class.
- Students absenting themselves for a valid reason must bring a leave letter signed by the guardian on the day after their absence.
- A student may absent himself / herself from one term examination on serious medical grounds, but must furnish a government medical report.
- In all cases of absence the school reserves the right to accept the leave application.
- If a student is late to school, he / she must bring a letter signed by the father.
- As per PARAS Rules the name of any student absenting himself from school for more than 30 days will be removed from the School Roll.