Parents wishing to admit a child should first register him/her for an admission test by completing the Admission Form available at the school office.
At the Playgroup, Nursery, and Kindergarten levels, an informal assessment is conducted. Generally, the reading ability of the child, vocabulary, recognition of words, and concept of colours and numbers is top essay writing services assessed. The confidence and motor skills and the appearance and conduct of the child are also taken into consideration – how the child sits, walks and talks. At the Class 1 and 10, a written test in English, Urdu and Mathematics is mandatory. In addition to the assessment, a formal interview is conducted with the student & father. Merit is the sole criterion for admission.
Admission remains provisional and is not confirmed unless the following documents are produced:
- Original birth certificate or Form ‘B’ issued by NADRA and its photocopy
- Valid CNIC of Father
- Two passport size photographs
- Previous report card and a school leaving certificate
FIND OUT MORE
- All fees to be paid in advance before the 10th of each month.
- Fees once paid are not refundable.
- If fees are not paid on time the student may be removed from the school roll after due warning.
- Fee for the whole academic session are payable irrespective of the time of joining.
- Parents are requested to send exact amount of fees as children often lose the balance.
- Young children should not be entrusted with the payment of fees.
- Students will have to pay the fee up to the month; his / her names had been carried on school roll.
- A school leaving certificate may be obtained during the academic year by filling out an application form 21 days in advance.
- Part of the month / term, is counted as full.
- The only proof of payments is the receipts. Please keep it securely.
|Pre-School (KG I & II)||1100/-|
|CLASS 1 to CLASS 4||1200/-|
|CLASS 5 to CLASS 8||1500/-|
|CLASS 9 & CLASS 10||1800/-|
|Higher Secondary School|
|CLASS 11 & CLASS 12||2200/-|
Steps done with heart, soul, mind & strength